- This event has passed.
The Heart of Fundraising
February 28 @ 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.$10
We all want (and need) our donors to love our mission and purpose in the community. In order to do so successfully, we have to show them love through authentic relationships built on integrity, trust, truth and mutual passion for the mission. And it all comes together when you understand and apply the essential functions of the fundraising process.
This session will:
– Introduce the 8-Step Sanford “Cause Selling” cycle
– Explore Phase One (Prospecting & Preapproach to Donors)
– Help you better build & enhance donor relationships
Join us this February as the Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at National Leadership Institute (SIP at NLI) and its partners bring you “The Heart of Fundraising” workshop, presented live at locations across South Florida. This interactive session is led by Tony Beall, President/CEO of Mister Nonprofit Consultancy, Inc. and a SIP at NLI Instructor. Bring your questions!
- August 15 @ 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- August 21 @ 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- August 22 @ 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- August 23 @ 11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- September 18 @ 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.