- This event has passed.
March 13 @ 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
LinkedIn: Basic Overview
Review of major components on your profile
How to configure components
Effective Tips & Tricks
Basics on getting connections
How to measure your LinkedIn effectiveness!
1 Hour session
20 to 30 Minute Presentation
Remaining time is mini-workshop (Attendees will help each other on profiles)
Laptop (fully charged)
LinkedIn login information (Please be sure to test login before this event)
A creative mindset 😊
Note: An Internet connection for your laptop will be needed. Either by your own personal hotspot or the chambers guest WIFI
- May 21 @ 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- May 22 @ 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- June 6 @ 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- June 7 @ 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- June 16 @ 8:00 a.m. - June 18 @ 4:00 p.m.