- This event has passed.
Fearless in the Boardroom: Modern Governance Skills Essential for Mission Success
April 25 @ 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.$25 – $75
Gerry Czarnecki Chair & Founder of the National Leadership Institute and CEO of Deltennium Group will be presenting “Fearless in the Boardroom: Modern Governance Skills Essential for Mission Success”. Sponsored by Bank of America U.S. Trust and hosted by Treasure Coast Hospice, this workshop of the Treasure Coast Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals is open to any nonprofit board member and executive staff.
During the workshop, Mr. Czarnecki will cover:
– What should you realistically expect from your board?
– How you can empower your board members as fundraisers & ambassadors?
– How can you transform your board into less of a liability and more of an asset?
– Can you get past a board that gets in your way?
– Can you fire a board member? If not, what can you do?
– How can you manage your “bosses”?
Seating is limited. Registration includes two-person team (Executive Staff or Board member): $75 (additional participants: $25 each)
- September 26 @ 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- September 27 @ 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- October 12 @ 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- October 16 @ 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- October 17 @ 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.