- This event has passed.
Broward County Nonprofit Chambers Collaborative Kickoff: Powerful Partnerships for 2019
January 18 @ 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Join us to start 2019 with a county-wide chamber collaboration, full of information to help you work SMARTER, not harder this year…
PLUS a presentation on organizational & time management tips to make this year more successful.
- Hear what your nonprofit chamber has in store you in 2019
- Find out where you can attend FREE nonprofit training classes & seminars
- Get the latest free or low-cost nonprofit resources & tools
THANK YOU to our Chamber Partners:
PRESENTATION: “Fresh Start to a New Year!”
One of our most important assets is TIME… and how you use it is crucial to your success as a nonprofit leader and fundraiser for your organization.
In this session, we’ll talk time control, self-management, and clearing that clutter.
We’ll get some tips to better manage your day… and to do it with a more positive attitude!
Join Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at National Leadership Institute instructor Tony Beall, the founder of Mister Nonprofit Consultancy, as he helps us focus on ways you and your organization can have a “Fresh Start for a New Year.”
Thank you to our nonprofit partners — who offer FREE resources to Broward County nonprofits!
This is a morning devoted to nonprofit news, networking and tools – to energize you, and help you better plan and succeed in 2019!
Doors open at 9AM for networking, coffee & conversation (light bites provided)
Program starts at 9:30AM.
Please bring your business cards!
- June 19 @ 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- July 17 @ 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- August 21 @ 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- September 18 @ 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- October 16 @ 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.